Skip to main content

When he asked, "Will you be my VALENTINE?"


Valentine's day is the day of love and romance. People make different plans to surprise their partner, family, and friends. Many People go out for romantic dinner with their partner while singles celebrate this day with friends by going out for shopping. It is a great day to show your affection and admiration for the person who loves you and to express your emotions for the person you have feelings for.


Valentine's day is celebrated all over the world with so much of love. I want to narrate my one of the best memory related to valentines day. I had passed out my 12 boards and was looking for some coaching classes to clear the entrance exams I have applied for by taking many trials in different institutes. After trying for 2-3 days I finally took admission in an institute.

It was my first day in the class and for all, as it was a fresh batch. Everyone was busy in introducing themselves to each other. Candidates were greeting each other by saying hi hello and telling their names, where did they live and in which school they read and among all this, there was a guy where my eyes got stuck upon as he was not talking with anyone and were sitting very quiet waiting for class to get started. I felt goosebumps for the very first time when I initiated a conversation with him but he ignored me. I felt bad and decided to talk to him next day.

After trying for one week finally he started talking and you can't imagine how happy I was. We started sitting together, going out for having snacks together, don't know when I started liking him but couldn't confess and I knew he also feels the same way. Days passed by, the month passed and finally after 3 months of wait he called me for the first time to confess his love for me and Believe me there is always only one person in your mind after you wake up or before going to sleep when you are in love.

Time spent, it was the month of February and valentines day was arriving and we both were very happy as it was our first v-day but Day earlier we had a huge fight and there was no hope to celebrate this day. I remember he called my friend and convinced her to accompany me with her as he didn't want to disclose the surprise he had planned for me. I went with her although I was very upset and my all pain vanished when I saw him. He was down on his knees and asked me "WILL YOU BE MY VALENTINE?" that was the iconic gesture which made me feel how special I am for him.

 Then we met and all the coldness vanished. love is like this only. We went out for a night driving as I mentioned we had a fight so we didn't plan for this day before. We decided to opt for online delivery as we didn't want to spend our time by going here and there to arrange flowers and cake. We checked for some online delivery portal and ordered for a delicious cake with a bouquet of flowers and chocolates. To our surprise, the cake arrived before the time we have mentioned there. Cake helped us to melt the more sweetness into our relation and chocolates for uplifting our moods. We enjoyed that day a lot and tears flow from my eyes as I never imagined that there is someone who would make my valentines day so special.
You can send Valentines day gifts through BloomsVilla. They have unique and beautiful valentine gifts online in Bangalore.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Family First – How to incorporate some ‘Family Time’ into your lifestyle

Being content is perhaps the next big besides being god, because no one ever seems to be. Well we might be less predictable when it comes to results may be a common thing these days but then that too may be current fad. Well fad sounds strange doesn’t it? Somehow our lifestyles have led us to conclude and believe that being content is not good enough, and that there is always something better. I quote a famous saying I read somewhere and it goes like this, “We do need to compromise to be compassionate” Compassionate to our achievements and materialistic assets. We should be indeed and there from where being content is born. Yes agreed there is always a better job, a better house, a better car a better person to be with, but does that mean we keep rolling till be age? Absolutely not and heaven’s help us if we fall into that trap. This does not translate into compromising dreams and ambitions, but into being satisfied with what we have. At the end of the day the condo or

15 Tricks to Enhance Beauty of Inexpensive Flowers

You don’t always have to splurge on expensive flowers to beautify your home and office. There are so many inexpensive flowers around us and in the market that look gorgeous too. Here are 15 very basic tricks that will help you to enhance the beauty of inexpensive flowers: 1. Toss the Stems: You can use inexpensive flowers in a unique way by getting rid of their stems. Use just the flowers and put them in a transparent bowl of water. You can also float tea candles on the bowl. Flower and candles are always a perfect combo. 2. Stick to one kind:  We often mix different varieties of flowers together to create a vibrant mix. It doesn’t have to be like that always. You can stick to just one variety of flowers for creating a fancy look. Pick one in the pastel hues or brilliant tones to set a specific mood to your space. 3. A statement flower: A single stem of a flower in each vase creates a very simple yet elegant look. Even if your flowers are inexpensive, put one